With comfortable and adjustable waistbelt and leg loops, the MACCHU harness is ideal for sport climbing for children and adapts to the child's evolution in his practice. The ENDOFRAME technology construction, identical to that of an adult harness, provides excellent weight distribution around the waistbelt and leg loops to ensure greater comfort. The two DoubleBack buckles on the waistbelt allow systematic centering of the tie-in points and ensure quick and easy adjustment. The colored connection loop allows a quick visual check of the belayer's connection point.
- Regular cleaning preserves the legibility of identification, traceability, and standards markings. Additionally, it is easier to inspect the stitching and condition of the straps on a clean textile product.
- After use in a salty environment (seaside), rinse with fresh water.
- Wash harnesses in lukewarm soapy water (ph neutral, 30 °C maximum), then rinse thoroughly with fresh tap water.
- Use a small brush to remove stubborn spots (oily dirt or mud).
- You can wash your harness in a washing machine. Choose the 30 °C delicate synthetic setting, without spin cycle. Wash the harness inside a thick cloth bag to avoid damaging the machine drum with metal parts of harnesses.
- Use only household face and body soap. All other cleaning products, for example solvents, stain removers, degreasers, etc. are too strong and are incompatible with nylon and can damage the product.
- Do not use a high pressure water sprayer.
- Hang harnesses on a line to dry Do not use laundry detergent.